Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share on reddit

World School Photographs

You’ve Been Pranked¬† ūüôā¬†

I made this website to bring back old memories and to put a smile on your face.

Now Its Time To Make Your Friends Smile.

Share This Amazing Website

Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share on telegram

Over 100 Million people have now seen this website, I made it in 1999, None of the forms you filled out are real so no information is stored or saved. It’s just a simple joke website to make about 90% of you laugh. The other 10% will get it eventually. All the best Tom.

Scroll to Top

SHARE with friends or Enemies :-)

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Share on email
Email
Share on reddit
Reddit